Monday, March 21, 2005

03.21.05

Another Monday over with....

It wasn't such a bad day....considering Ive been a little down...

Got up, went to work....wasn't lookin too hot today lol...

We were really busy this morning...and I really am tired of taking calls...ever since I found out I got the promotion Ive been to excited about it to really care about the one Im in now....which is probably a bad thing....but anywho....My manager came up to me and told me to start packing my things from my desk because Ill be moving on wednesday....so ofcourse I was like "yey!"

I was sopose to start my diet and excercise plan today....NOT! I got to work this morning and my bilingual co-worker, Rosa, brought me some of her daughter's bday cake (tres leches) and ofcourse I couldnt be RUDE and refuse it...so I ate that shit! it was good too! and I thought...well this is my breakfast...after all breakfast is the most important meal of the day....that was my excuse...

So then lunch time comes around...and Im starving....I was like.."Im gonna be good and just have a slim fast"....but my stomach was growling...and again my conscience came into play....so I was like...."well....starving myself like this REALLY isnt healthy for my growing body"...so I fucking went to eat chinese.....BUFFET!....but actually I didnt eat much....so I gave myself a pat in the back....

So then I go to the fucking mall....Im like...well since I had chinese for lunch...Im not gonna eat dinner...Im just gonna have a healthy snack....but then I go by the Gelato ice cream...and Im like mmmmmmmmm "well since I AM going to work out tonight I guess ice cream wouldnt hurt...BESIDES its not like im gonna eat dinner" so I got that fucking ice cream...DOUBLE scoops!

I keep shopping...thinking I made a wise choice.....but then my phone rings...and my mom is like..."Hey we're all gonna go eat at Olive Garden, you want to come?".........so here me again "well how can I pass up this opportunity to spend precious time with my loving family on a WEEKDAY" so Im like...SURE! lol had a great time with them...actually I didnt eat much...1 bread stick 1 plate out soup and salad....lol....but THEN freaken Yerko ordered Tiramisu....and then didnt want it...It was going to waste....and here I am "How can I let that delicious piece of Tiramisu go to waste...there's STARVING kids in the world that would give ANYTHING for it"....lol so I ate it....yeah yeah wtf....I said that too....how can I not say NO THANKS!?! if you know this....please leave me a comment....:)

and then guess what!!!......"eeehhh Well now its too late to go to the Y....I wont go....I'll just work out at home"....and honestly I dont think its gonna happen...lol

so yeah thats kinda my usual routine...I really need some structure in my life lol....

I did have fun with my family though...It helped me cheer up a bit...also now more than ever im conviced that I have the best family in the world....I love them all so much and it feels great knowing they love me back....and we've actually achived the goal of saying "I love you" to each other...for the longest time we all seemed afraid to say it to each other...almost embarrased...even though we all knew we loved each other...we never said it.....but now we've all began to say it....though sometimes I have to admit it does feel awkward...but Im glad to do it....

I know it sounds weird...and I dont know how we began to hide our feelings from each other....I know it began when we came to the united states....probably from the deppression we all went through...

My theory is....by my brother's move....it reminded us all how much we love each other....how much we all miss nicolas....and how we've neglected to think how much we mean to each other...and thats how it got triggered...

so yeah...thats an example of how much I think about things...

lol

yyyeeeaahhhh....

but I guess thats all for tonight...I was in a rambling mood and now my cravings are satisfied....

Later

Co

No comments: