Tuesday, March 8, 2005

03.08.05

Im at home...

Robin is gonna come over for a while...yey

Today was a pretty cool day...work was kinda hectic...I was so tired from lack of sleep...and i really didnt feel like doing downloads...

Last night my friend Bill came over, and stayed till 2:30am....trying to figure out a financial plan for me and other things...I was tired...but it was deffenetly worth it....he is a great friend

After work...I went to my parents house...and found out I got my income tax return :) $660! yes! PLUS I got paid today....so I was happy...

My friend Shanti called and she invited me over for dinner...so I went for a little while to hang out with her and David...she cooked this pork tenderloin with brown rice and caramelized carrots...it was pretty awesome....

Its her birthday on the 18th...and I really want to do something special for her...

Speaking of birthday...Tomm is Billy's bday....

Its been really hard on me...I want to be able to wish him a happy birthday....give him a hug....get him a present...take him out to eat....I dont know...something....

But I cant...and maybe I shouldnt....I was going to call him, but...Im afraid the phone call will turn into something else....we've had enough misunderstandings and I really dont want to put my "progress" in reverse...

I was going to get him a card and leave it at his door, but Im afraid to bump into him...or even worse bump into someone that im not ready to bump into...

Its a tough situation....but in the end....I may just write him a simple email...and though I cannot express the way I feel, Im sure he knows that I love him very much *wink*

Robin just called and she just left her house :)

David let me borrow this movie called Cannibal: the musical....made by the creators of south park while they were in college...it seems really funny....so I will put it on

Peace

Co

No comments: