Sunday, March 6, 2005

03.06.05

Hey,

uuhh just waking up...went to bed like at 6:30am last night...

My sister called me to see if I wanted to got to PLAY with her,my cousin, and another friend and ofcourse I said sure because its always good to hang out with the siblings plus I was kinda wanting to go to PLAY anyways...

btw PLAY is a gay club...

So I do the dumbest thing..my sis told me to meet there at 12, and it was like 9:30...so I was like...well I'll take a bath (since someone had given me like bath salts and shit) so I take a bath, put the fucking bath salts in there....and i find out later that that shit really fucks up your hair...so yeah...looked like a had a fro all night...sucked lol

I was so surprised...everyone knows my sister...(because of my brother) she was like introducing me to everyone...

except while I was dancing with them, they attract all the shirtless muscular guys and then ofcourse I just felt awkward lol...

My sister kept sneaking drinks on me, so by 2 am I was so drunk...for the 2nd time ever ( I dont really like drinking) It was fun...and when the club closed at 3am...My bro's best friend was going to another after hours club called Kiss, so I went with him....we met these 3 girls from FRA and they were awesome people...they had never been there before either so we said we'd take care of each other ( Its kind of a shady place....lots of drugs)

but anyways...I danced all with these girls all night, and then we went to lay on the couches...and we were all pretty much laying on each other...and then one of them starts kissing me...and I kiss her back but Im like....lol...Im gay.... and she is like....are you fucking serious? lol....so we laugh....and laugh....then this dude comes to sit with us...and yeah.....he was weird....enough said about that...

left the place almost at 6am....and I was going down the road when I realized I was driving to my parents house instead of my own....so Im like...FUCK! I always do that....

I get home....and passed out....

so yeah....had a very fun night....wont do it again in a loonnnggg time....but it was fun....I needed that

but with that....I think Im going to my parents house now,lol

Co

No comments: