Sunday, March 20, 2005

03.20.05

Hey Hey...

Hope everyone had a safe fun weekend...

NM going on here...I woke up like at 11am...my friend David called to see if I could buy him ciggarretts...I was like...."um no" I was sleeping and I was so tired....

Last night I had a few people over to celebrate Robin's birthday (it's actually the 22nd but thats ok) ....Claire, Damon, Anna, Robin, and Myself....it was nice....

I deff felt like my mom last night....My mom is like the best host in the world....she loves to have people over and FEED THEM! lol....yyeahhhh I felt just like that last night....I dont know why it was weird....seemed like my personality switched for a moment....

but anyways....i got a coffe table and an end table for the living room yesterday at Target...I really like them....oh! and an area carpet too...I think the living room looks so much homier....I was gonna get this cool futon also but they didnt have it in stock....so that was kind of a bummer.....however, theres always a next time!

I cant wait to be able to watch movies on the actual tv while laying down on a couch!

but yeah...

prob gonna clean up some more, go to my parents house and do laundry....

----------------------------------------

Thinking about you today,

And your silence brings me down...

----------------------------------------

No comments: