Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sky mind second body

I remember now
the warmth
that golden light
and me
awake...

"gotta give it up"

ofcourse I felt a little silly
it was only the second time
Ive had these kinds of experiences
but it was so real.

Today it just came to mind
maybe since Ive been reading a book again
this time on astral traveling
I remembered.

what I feel I need to do
is to surrender
to the warm golden light
maybe its my guide.

I feel Im picking up right where I left off
all I went through preparing me
for the week after the eclipse
and the new moons.

like the tree nearly crushing me
and the lost deer in the city
what do I take from it?

Baby steps and patience
im excited, scared, and loved
hungry to make it happen
swallowing my pride

I must surrender to something greater.

No comments: