Thursday, December 6, 2007

Presidential Debates

Healthcare.
WAR.
Illegal ALIENS.
GAYS in the military.
GLOBAL WARMING.

Peace?

What role do I have in this society?
I dont want to be some insane activist...nor do I want to be some zombie.
I dont want to be a peace loving hippie...nor do I want to be a conservative fanatic.

Its not that I dont care...
I think I care too much.
I dont want to be labeled as anything.
limits my soul.
does that sound stupid and new agey?
I dont care what you think.
really I dont.
but I do.

Jaded.
Presidential debates are sad.
I even find it hard to trust Hilary.
I crave the change that is upon us.

CONTRAST.
Happy Hannukah.
Happy Birthday to me...
I look down at the city from my roof top dream.
hookers.
crackheads.
and me.

What am I doing?
where am I going?
Im tired of you people.
just SMILE.
I miss my mother.

With open eyes I travel.
up the mountains I find a shelter.
with you I grow.
find me.
find me now.
and lets be happy.

Did you hear the latest?
GOSSIP
stop it FAGS

I apologize.

No comments: