Sunday, June 6, 2004

06.06.04

God its late...

I just got back from walmart, lol, went and bought "monster" and bought Donovan a pack of cigarettes...first time to buy them:)

Today I woke up at noon...Becca called me, she came over, looked and the puppy and some pictures. Then we went to Kroger to take some coins to the coin star machine...she got 21 bucks....when we were leaving her car wouldn't start, she thought she could fix it but it was useless, her bro had to end up towing the car...so that sucked...

we took my car and went to cracker barrel....it was good, except she invited her bf and its not as fun when the bf's are around.

I got home at 4, and was at work at 5....drive thru today with Shawhin...Adam was Hosting, and Alex came for a few mins actually....dork bumped his new car!!!

After work i came home, took a shower, played resident evil....Alex and Adam wanted me to go out with them but then they really werent gonna do anything that I wanted to do...then Tim called me and asked me if I wanted to go to connections, I said sure, then Matt called me and asked if i was going, he was already there, then I talked to my friend Craig that I havent seen ever since he got kicked out of school, he said he was going to connections but I didnt see him.

Connections wasnt too fun, I had some drink...just one actually, but I was DRUNK! too drunk....couldnt even dance...then i just felt tired....I didnt have fun really....bunch of guys hit on me though, but still...no fun

Tim didnt wanna go to cafe coco because apparently he was going to "hang out" with someone he met there....slut....

I called Donovan and asked him if he wanted to hang out, he said sure....he said he had weed....I was like alright....I did kinda wanna get high...and good high....

so I picked him up....and we went into the woods...we hicked down "Kentucky Down Under" and sat on some rocks, then this big log....it was relaxing but a bit scary....im always a bit paranoid when Im high...

after that we came to my house and just listened to some music and stuff...I was still kinda buzzed and I was laying on the floor, we were both laying down looking at my little "glitter" lamp....it looked like we were under water....and a sort of kiss arised....which i regret because....I dont like him like that or any of my friends for that matter...but oh well it wasnt a big deal at all really...we were both just high...

after that we went to waffle house, then walmart....:)

now Im here...

Yesterday ....I went to eat breakfast with Amy, Irena, and Shanti at cracker barrels...Also David and his friend were there...I wish Shanti wouldnt invite him everywhere we go...that pisses me off...

After that I hung out with Alex, let him borrow my sisters electric sander, then we went to home depot, brought yerko along...

we hung out for a while more then we went to waffle house...i hate how he tries to get free food from his friend, but i think its really dumb...almost like he is begging...he didnt have any money so i just bought him lunch....shouldnt have ate uughh

after that I played Resident Evil

and went to see Harry Potter 3 with Matt G, his sis,mom, and sis's friend....the movie was good, much better than there others...we also went to jackson's...where I ate again...uughhh, then kinda just chilled at Leisha's place (his sis)

like at 3am I went to Waffle House with Tim...I saw Alex Scott there...and 2 other dudes that I know...

Im starting to care less and less about telling people Im gay....

but anyways...GOD I need to sleep...though I wanna watch monster

Muah

Co

No comments: